Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sarah Palin is a Moron

DorkTASTIC! is normally not political, but this kind of blends the line in dorkiness and politics. It seems that someone in Vanity Fair took Palin's resignations speech and put it through their normal editing process. Besides a slew of gramatical errors, there are also a ton of factual errors. I cannot understand how this idiot actually came within a few hundred thousand votes of being the Vice President, and how people seem to actually like her. If anyone can explain it to me, I'd appreciate it. I'm not saying she couldn't be a nice person, but I personally like the leaders of my country to be smart, articulate and hopefully ethical. I don't get any of those from her, but that's beisdes the point. Enjoy this piece from Vanity Fair since it made me giggle.

No comments: