Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Did anyone besides me like the show Reaper?

I really enjoyed that show. It reminded me of Buffy, Sock always made me laugh and don't get me started on the perfection of Ray Wise as the devil. Since Twin Peaks, Ray Wise is always so perfectly evil and you could see how much fun he was having on Reaper.

Well, the show ended too early (like many shows do) and some reporter/blogger person sat down with the creators and got some information out of them as to what would have happened if the show continued. They also have some fun annecdotes about the cast and who almost got the part of the devil (Anthony Stewart Head).

Enjoy this peak behind a fun little show that didn't get the opportunity to tell its entire story.
http://www.cliqueclack.com/tv/2010/02/01/how-reaper-would-have-ended-straight-from-the-creators/

No comments: