Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fun With YouTube

I have never been the type to play around on youtube all day and night, but sometimes there are some genuinely funny things on there.  Since my computer is still not working well, I have not been blogging, but this could be something to keep both of my loyal readers happy.

1)  The first is the "Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Videos".  There are two of them, and they are very funny.   The only problem is the song is far too catchy that you will find yourself singing it for days.  It's still worth it, but don't say I didn't warn you.

2) This video is different.  The first time you watch it, you will have absolutely no idea what is going on.  But if you watch it a second time you will probably die of laughter.  Apparently, the audio in this is from a guy trapped in a closet tripping on acid just talking to himself.  Then the video was added.  I've probably watched it about 10 times, and still have no idea what's going on, but I quote it often enough.  

There will be more going forward on this blog, but for now this should be enough to keep people occupied.

1 comment:

This Bridge said...

I could esily watch the tripping video a thousand times. In fact, I may be close to that many viewings already. Cleveland videos are great too, but the tripping one is possibly my all time favorite youtube clip.