Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Defintely, Maybe....not bad??


I can't believe I'm writing this, but I watched Definitely, Maybe yesterday. It was on HBO and I'm glad I didn't rent it or see it in the theater, but it's worth an HBO viewing. I was most happy with not knowing who the mother was going to be. I was very wrong in my guess and thought it felt "true". Besides that, it starred 3 beautiful girls as the potential moms: Elizabeth Banks, Isla Fischer and Rachel Weisz. The prefect blonde, redhead and brunette to complete the trilogy. You watch that movie and you have to wonder what Ryan Reynolds did in a past life to have those 3 girls in film and have Scarlett Johannsen in real life.
But i digress... I can honestly say, I was surprised I enjoyed the movie as much as I did and although I'm sure at least 70% of that was because of the girls, I'm OK with it. Oh, and Abigail Breslin was cute in the film too so she added a little extra enjoyment.

No comments: