Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fun Stuff


On one of my regularly visited message boards, there is one person that always makes me happy. Every Friday, this guy posts Weird Images He Found While Searching the Web This Week. It always puts a smile on my face. This comes from a comic book messageboard, and although some things are comic book related and people will not understand all the things on there, but it doesn't matter. I rarely understand all of them, but they always make me laugh.

Feel free to check out the newest one here.

I always know the weekend is about to begin whenever I see this post, or if I go away for a weekend, I look forward to seeing it. I can only hope he never stops.
And much like a magician, and I would not want to know how to do his tricks, I do not want to know how he finds some gems sometimes.

No comments: