Thursday, January 1, 2009

Post #1

Hello,
Welcome to my blog.

On this blog I am going to post my thoughts on all things pop culture.
Movies, Music, TV, Books (Comic and prose), sports and anything else that may be on my mind.

My next post will be my 2007 favorite movies and my 2008 will be posted soon.

For those that do not know me I will list some of my tastes, here are some of the things I have been watching, reading and listening to over the past month or so:

Movies: Lord of the Rings, Slumdog Millionaire, The Fall, The Business of Being Born, Iron Man, Mr. Mom.
TV: Lost, NFL Football, 3o Rock, How I Met Your Mother, Dexter, Pushing Daisies
Books: Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill, Number9Dream by David Mitchell,
Comic Books: Sandman by Neil Gaiman, Fables, Dark Phoenix Saga (Uncanny X-Men)
Music: Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy, Muse, Oasis.

This post is just a basic outline. I will get more in depth as I have more time and I will be posting as I am actually reading/listening/actively engaging my different obsessions.

A better detail of how I write will be in my next post which I wrote as my favorite films that came out last year - 2007.

No comments: